Monday, September 21, 2009

Settling into Houston...

Hi everyone!!

So it's been forever since I have written, we have been soo busy lately! Since getting back from Europe on Aug. 1, we have moved to Houston and have been tyring to adjust to the change. It has been allright, and it is better than I thought it would be so that's great. I have been having a really hard time finding a job, so that has been frustrating and Dirk has been pretty stressed at school so it's been a hard month for us although it may not seem like it. We really miss Europe, and our families and friends, but we have also made many new friends. =). We will soon adjust to our new environment and new routines and all will be good. I will keep updating this thing more often now haha. Take care everyone!

I have one oic to share today!


Here we are building our new dinner table!


Tschüss!

Marisol

No comments:

Post a Comment