Friday, March 19, 2010

Life in a Nutshell



I have been the busiest and happiest I have EVER been in my life. (although it comes close to when I lived in Spain!) I finally got hired permanently at Rice University! I am soo excited about this. It is a great job and I really enjoy the people i work with. I am also taking photography classes on Saturdays and belly dance classes on Monday!! I have been wanting to take belly dance classes for a really long time now, but I never got the "courage" to I guess. When it comes to exercise I'm not a fan haha. But this is FUN exercise and plus I love the little bells on the shall =). When I am not at work or in class I spend as much time I can with the wonderfuL Mr. <3. Short but complete post!

Here are a couple of my pictures for my class so far:


This is my self-portrait: "Into the Soul"




Our little Räuchermännchen :) "Christmas in March"




The beautiful spring blossoms!!


Tschüss!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Marisol, thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog. I like your self portrait a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica, your compliments as a photographer mean a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete