Saturday, May 30, 2009

Random Thoughts...

So, I decided I should start a blog since I will be in Germany for the next two months with really nothing to do but live. =) I figured it is a good way of expressing myself without having to translate every thought or feeling i have. I can just ramble on as i wish here and not have to worry about punctuation, spelling or conjugation! That i like. So as of now... we have been here 2 or 3 days i cant really tell since we are so jetlagged we have been sleeping on and off and the weather really sux right now so i can never really tell what time of the day it is... I can't wait for it to start looking like summer! They said it was very hot and nice right before we got here... figures! O well. For now the clouds and rain must be my friends...

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I'm so excited for you!!!Enjoy doing nothing but just living!!! Well here is something to make you laugh...Remember when I was living in Cali and we would use our "telepathic powers" on each other...hint: Dalmation purse...hahaha...yeah that was my random thought of the day. Well I'm looking forward to following your blog so keep 'em coming...with pictures =) YaY!!! (B.F.F.C.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I got a comment!! Aww how i miss our long distance friendship at times... haha we were hilarious!! BFFC yea!

    - President Marisol

    ReplyDelete